Please find below a list of resources from our EcoFillosophy Team. We hope you find them helpful along your eco-journey.
Feel free to share these with friends and family, but note that commercial use of any of these materials requires our express written consent. Please contact us at [email protected] - we'd be happy to chat.
Holiday Preparation Checklists
- Week 8 - setting budget, make a gift list, research sustainable gifts and start crafting.
- Week 7 - planning advent calendars, shooting family photos, getting natural holiday greenery, planning eco-conscious gift wrapping, shipping gifts.
- Week 6 - (early) last-minute shopping and help your kids shop or craft gifts, sending holiday greetings, budgeting for donation, planning volunteering.
- Week 5 - making a list of deals and places to shop on Black Friday, Cyber Monday and Small Business Saturday, tree shopping, Christmas week planning and mailing/shipping cards and gifts.
- Week 4 - decorating, decorating, decorating... and baking... and getting your advent calendars.
- Week 3 - cleaning, more baking, planning menu, and take time to enjoy the great outdoor.
- Week 2 - start cooking some stuff, hanging stockings, wrapping presents, and enjoying family movie time. OMG!!
- Week 1 (whoa!) - checking your lists once, checking your lists twice, be nice to yourself and planning for time to relax when the holidays come around.
And just like that, Christmas will arrive, and the holidays will be over. Happy holidsays to all!!