Duo Texture Facial Massage Roller
Facial massage rollers have been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine, and have been shown to help decrease puffiness, improve circulation and drain the lymphatic system to minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
A wonderful relaxation exercise, the natural stone rollers are great in applying facial oils (we like to use them with this one!) as part of a nightly routine, or kept on a nightside table to unwind after a long day. Placed in the fridge and used cold on pressure points like the back of your neck or temples, they can help manage headaches, or glide the nubby side over screen-weary eyes. You'll want more than one.
The ridged end is a non-invasive form of micro-needling. Providing a deep tissue massage into the skin to promote collagen production and lymphatic drainage. It is also the perfect tool to use for muscle relief throughout the head and body. Also great for sore muscles and after a work out.
- Gently exfoliates the skin to prep for deeper skincare application
- Provides a deeper tissue massage
- Can be applied to acupressure points for muscle relief
- Promotes collagen production
- Helps rejuvenate the skin for a naturally brighter glow
- Use light to medium pressure
The classic smooth end works to calm the areas after the textured roll and works in conjunction with your existing facial skin care products. It helps to de-puff and bring out the natural glow to the complexion.
- Helps to tone and tighten your skin
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Improves blood circulation and skin tone
- Decrease facial puffiness and bloating
- Eases jaw and jawline tension
Available in four different stones, each with its own unique energy healing abilities:
- Aventurine: vitality, growth
- Opalite: inner strength, self esteem
- Obsidian: grounding, protection
- Rose quartz: love, emotional healing
Start at the neck and roll upward from the jawline to the ear on both sides, using gentle pressure. Continue this motion all the way from the jaw to the cheekbone. Roll from the middle of your forehead toward the temples, and roll flat over your eyebrows horizontally (especially great for headaches).
Always roll in an upward direction. The use of facial oil, serums, or moisturizers is recommended.
All natural | Reusable | Designed in Canada